CTEK supply battery chargers to a range of the worlds leading car manufacturers. At first sight, one may wonder what the reasons may be? Their specific needs also enhance trends towards a broader need and dependence to battery charging, care and maintenance of batteries today.
- High performance and prestige cars are very well equipped with electronic (for performance, driver information and comfort) and alarm systems. These systems are very demanding on the vehicles batteries.
- Sports cars do not tend to be used the distances or with the frequency necessary to allow sufficient recharging of the car’s battery.
- However, the cars are delivered for high performance and reliance to a very demanding audience
- While high performance batteries have made major developments, they also demand maintenance.
- Therefore, there is a clear relation between, high performance cars and battery care. But also, sophisticated cars are expensive and they naturally need battery chargers that can live up to their standards and guarantee being compatible with their systems.
Therefore these manufacturers have constantly searched for adequate solutions to reliable battery charging systems guaranteeing the continuity of their hard earned brand reputation.
In 2002, shortly after having launched their first battery chargers to the market, German manufacturer, Porsche, now showed interest for CTEK’s new battery chargers. A year later, the first battery chargers were delivered. After an in-depth worldwide research of alternative suppliers, Mercedes named CTEK as their official partner of record. Since then, Maybach, Harley Davidson (Scandinavia), Aston Martin and Bentley also decided to use CTEK battery chargers under their own brand name.
Today, Ferrari also delivers a CTEK battery charger with each sold car as well aftermarket service offer chargers for those having earlier models.
Lamborghini is the latest of high performance luxury sports cars having reached an agreement with CTEK Sweden of specific battery chargers.
CTEK Sweden is proud to supply battery chargers and develop adapted solutions to some of the worlds most recognised car and motorcycle manufacturers in the world: Porsche, Mercedes, Maybach, Harley Davidson (Scandinavia), Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari and Lamborghini.